Cisco released security updates for Cisco IOS XE operating system to address a critical vulnerability that could be exploited by a remote attacker to bypass authentication. Cisco released security updates for Cisco IOS XE OS to address a critical flaw, tracked as CVE-2019-12643, that could be … Continue reading
Tamiya 1 35 35353 Sd.kfz.166 Stu.Pz.IV Brummbar Late Production A new round of the weekly newsletter arrived! The best news of the week with Security Affairs Hi folk, let me inform you that I suspended the newsletter service, anyway I'll continue to provide you a list of published posts every week through the blog. Once again thank you! 80 … Continue reading
- ABC 303 LANCIA AURELIA B51 3-44 2 PORTE 1951 CARR.VIOTTI WOODY
- Lion Toys 1 50 Scale Diecast No.74 64 - DAF Truck & Trailer - Estillon
- Ukbus 8020 Enviro 200 London United 1 76 Scale Model Bus
- Make Up EM359B EIDOLON 1 43 Lamborghini Aventador LP750-4 SV Roadster '15 Yellow
- Hot Wheels Treasure Hunt Series Bundle - 1996, 1997, 1998.
- Racing Replicas Code 3 Vauxhall Cavalier 1995 Fia Touring Car World Cup J.Cle...
- Artec Atekku block basic square 100P tea (japan import)
- 1 144 PAS-DECALS. ZVEZDA. REVELL. BOEING 777-200 MALAYSIA
- 1997 Mattel Nickelodeon Rugrats DREW PICKLES Angelica's Dad Soft Plush Toy Doll
- EDITED LISTRare old school Dragonball Z mini figures 1-3in from 1989,lot of 71
- Meccano Plastic Set 200 Big Pieces for Little Hands
Attackers are using Google Docs to deliver the TrickBot banking Trojan to unsuspecting victims via camouflaged as PDF documents. Security experts at Cofense uncovered a malspam campaign the leverages Google Docs to deliver the TrickBot banking Trojan to unsuspecting victims via executables … Continue reading
Recently, Google announced a new bug bounty program for experts that can report the abuses of Google API, Chrome, and Android user data. Google announced the Developer Data Protection Reward Program (DDPRP), a new bounty program aimed at security experts that discover data abuse issues in … MyHummy Snoozy Bear With Sleep Sensor And blueeetooth Used For 1 Week
Researchers from WootCloud Labs have uncovered a new IoT botnet named Ares that is targeting Android-based devices. Experts from WootCloud Labs have spotted a new IoT botnet tracked as Ares that is targeting Android-based devices that have a debug port exposed online. Experts noticed that … Extra Large 2 Realistic Lion Plush Soft Toy Safari Wild Animal Figure PMS Dolls