Cisco released security updates for Cisco IOS XE operating system to address a critical vulnerability that could be exploited by a remote attacker to bypass authentication. Cisco released security updates for Cisco IOS XE OS to address a critical flaw, tracked as CVE-2019-12643, that could be … Continue reading
1986 Silverbolt - (Generation 1 Transformers) - 100% complete A new round of the weekly newsletter arrived! The best news of the week with Security Affairs Hi folk, let me inform you that I suspended the newsletter service, anyway I'll continue to provide you a list of published posts every week through the blog. Once again thank you! 80 … Continue reading
- FERRARI MONDIAL 8 Hotwheels Elite red 1 18
- Maxi Car 1 43 Scale 10492 - Jeep GPA Amphibian US Army With Camouflage
- Diecast Car Model Citroen DS 5LS DS5LS 1 18 (Purple) + GIFT
- GILM112CR 45 FIAT 640 CASSONE TELONATO
- Dinky Toys 942 Foden 14 Ton Tanker REGENT Near Mint Boxed all Original
- FOOTWORK MUGEN FA13 F1 GERMAN GP 1992 ALBORETO TAMEO 1 43 TRUE
- Kazeratsu AOMS (mmni boocs mouhe pfd stsap) Akizukr Kaeenatsu
- Neuschwanstein 1 220 ( Doyusha )
- Camioncito De Juguete Con Luces Patrulla Policial Con Cachorrito Paw Patrol
- Rare ONCE UPON TIME... SPACE, 6 PVC FIGURES MAIA & BORGES, PORTUGAL, 1983.
- Marvin's Magic 54065 Marvin's Amazing Magic Box 225 Magic Tricks, Special Edi...
Attackers are using Google Docs to deliver the TrickBot banking Trojan to unsuspecting victims via camouflaged as PDF documents. Security experts at Cofense uncovered a malspam campaign the leverages Google Docs to deliver the TrickBot banking Trojan to unsuspecting victims via executables … Continue reading
Recently, Google announced a new bug bounty program for experts that can report the abuses of Google API, Chrome, and Android user data. Google announced the Developer Data Protection Reward Program (DDPRP), a new bounty program aimed at security experts that discover data abuse issues in … [W.H]MISB 71337 Transformers Masterpiece MP-36+ MEGATRON DESTRON With Coin MP36S
Researchers from WootCloud Labs have uncovered a new IoT botnet named Ares that is targeting Android-based devices. Experts from WootCloud Labs have spotted a new IoT botnet tracked as Ares that is targeting Android-based devices that have a debug port exposed online. Experts noticed that … TRANSFORMERS MOVIE DELUXE CLASS STEALTH BUMBLEBEE